Thursday, March 14, 2013

Classix Nouveaux and Ultravox



This month's Collabor88 theme is "New Romance"- which led me on a bit of a side track to the New Romantic pop culture movement (what can I say, I love me some 80s), especially in light of the colours this round.  Because I'm a great huge dork, the shoes I made for this round are named after a couple of bands that were big in the New Romantic scene.



Classix Nouveaux are somewhat traditional saddle shoes (the lines are, perhaps, not QUITE strictly traditional), with sizes included for men and women (also mod to fit if you need to tweak), and Ultravox are their foxy sister, with a bit of a heel.  They both come in a slew of single options, in solids, stripes, and polka dots; and in packs with all the options and then some, with more mix and matching potential.

Both shoes are only available at the lovely new Collabor88 build for this month!  After the event has closed, there will (eventually) be more options as well.

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover