Sunday, May 3, 2009

Voltaire, by ~silentsparrow~


(sing to the tune of the Scarecrow's song "If I Only Had a Brain" from The Wizard of Oz)
I'd be thinner
I'd be taller
Go clubbing in my collar
With skin pale as a moth


Dressed in black, I'd go creepin'
While the normal folk are sleepin'
If I only were a Goth


With my hair up, I'd look fancy
Like Siouxsie and the Banshees
With silk or velvet cloth


Dressed in boots, never sandals
And the room would be lit with candles
If I only were a Goth


Voltaire - If I Only Were A Goth (ok, so it was originally by ThouShaltNot, and Voltaire covered it, but go with it!)

~silentsparrow~'s new Voltaire suit is a fun vaudeville cabaret set, that, if you know anything about Voltaire, is pretty fitting to share his name! The Voltaire sets comes in a selection of fantastic colours, with some really great stripes- plus you get black striped shirts and pants with the colours if you aren't in the mood to be as daring!

suit from ~silentsparrow~, cheesy photoshoot at Magic of Oz, all poses built in to the sim excepting the last, which is LAP from the grassy sunny sitting/lying gardeny set that may or may not be called Sunny Days or something similar.

1 comment:

Alyx Sands said...

Love the photos! And it comes in green and black and stripey...that means it's SO gonna be in my inventory soon!

 
Pin It button on image hover