Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Langwidere skins: Siouxsie

New from Schadenfreude: skins, inspired by the incomparable Siouxsie Sioux, in 8 skin tones.




3 different lipstick options (the two darkest tones of Siouxsie have 4, the extras having stark white eyeshadow), and each skin also comes with 4 different nail options (finger and toe match): clear, black, red, and blue.

(I'm being a big tease with what I'm wearing in the promo, as aside from the Silver Screen eyes from Miriel and the skin, none of it is released. The shirt, however, may be one of the prizes from the Starlust hunt this weekend, from Thimbles. The rest...when/if I get to it. The hair needs more alpha battling, the collar and bracelets need fancy whizbang coding, and the belt....after hearing people complain about fitting belts, this one won't be easy, so I may just leave it for me.)

At the elephant.

4 comments:

Garbage Prototype said...

awesome!!

Ketsy said...

LOVE!

Violet Voltaire said...

OMG! So awesome! I've have her on repeat now thanks to these skins! ^_^

Allegory Malaprop said...

Awwww, thanks!

And Siouxsie on repeat is never a bad thing ;)

 
Pin It button on image hover