Friday, February 13, 2009

Langwidere skin: Sin in my Heart

The hunt is on at the Starlust!

Go into the lobby and grab a HUD from the sign, then follow the clues to mend your broken heart. Once you can love again, visit all the shops on the list, and get lots of fun presents!

From Schadenfreude, there are skins, Sin in my Heart, a special pink version of Peekaboo, in all tones, with all nails...let's just say there's a lotta stuff in that box, and leave it at that. There are also some really skimpy and possibly in questionable taste heart themed underthings. Don't try them on in public.





(hair in both is Calico Ingmann Sylvia, corset is the new fond affections from ~silentsparrow~, jewelry is Gutter Glitter from Violet Voltaire, shoes are Schadenfreude Lucent heels, eyes by Miriel, as always)

2 comments:

Alyx Sands said...

I'm still giggling at the Buttfloss in the box...how...romantic!

Has no one commented yet on the apt name of these lovely Siouxsie-inspired skins? I thought you were being ironic, what with the thousand options you made! ;-)

*Goes to listen to her long 80s Siouxsie playlist*

Allegory Malaprop said...

*grin* It may say something about my past relationships that nothing says Valentine's Day to me like strippers! ;)

Heh, I have a tendency to drive myself insane trying to come up with names for things...but I'm happy with what I finally decided on for these!

 
Pin It button on image hover